Omg Jenelle from TEEN MOM 2

Can she get anymore ridiculous?! I couldnt believe what I saw lol geeez. It's sad to say, but I really hope her mom wins the custody battle! She is more of the "mom" anyways. What do you think?

ashleyxo8

Asked by ashleyxo8 at 5:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I agree, she sickens me. I feel so sorry for that baby. She doesn't get it, at all.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 5:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• AGREED!!!! Jenelle needs a serious wake up call. I'm sure that once the judge sees the tape of her hitting and threatening her mom, her mom will have no problem getting custody of her grandchild.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 5:32 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• that girl is so disrespectful. and she is a horrible mother. i agree, hope her mom gets the baby.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I agree- it's hard to even watch
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 5:34 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Just as soon2bmmy said about teh tape....The tape will show all! Just like Amber. If she wasnt stupid enough to abuse her bf on tape shed prob be in a diff place. Def happy she got caught but in the end the same will happen to Janelle. Her mom better get custody. That girl is white trash!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• The only really sad thing is her mom is the one who raised her and look how she turned out. She knows nothing about respect and that is something that you teach your children I sure hope if her mom does raise this kid, that she does a better job teaching him manners then she did her daughter.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 5:39 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Oh and Jenelles mouth SERIOUSLY needs to be washed out with soap!!!! You just dont use that language around a child!
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 5:39 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• She is a typical spoiled rotten, only child teen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I understand why her mom has gotten to this point. I really think Jenelle comes from good stock and she eventually be a good mommy. It may take a kick in the pants , now is better than ever!!! It is a painful reminder for all moms about what can happen when a baby has a baby. Push birth control moms. Do not just talk go to doctors or planned parenthood. Take a active role in assisting teens with birth control!

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 5:39 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

And whats sad is that its coming from a CHILD! That girl is one of the most disrespectful ppl Ive seen in my life. I feel bad for her. She, for now, is a lost cause. She needs help
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• she really needs to get help... she needs to get herself together....
    Cynt1020

Answer by Cynt1020 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 16, 2011