Do you think these teen moms realize how bad being on these shows are for them in the long run?

toddler tantrum

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 5:43 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• I don't think they think at all.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 5:45 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I thought they got paid for it, that's prob why they do it, however I understand what you mean.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 5:56 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Of course they get paid. That's why tons of teen are trying to get pregnant, so they can audition.
    I honestly don't understand why anyone would go on ANY reality TV show.
    I was taught that we "dont air our dirty laundry in public". And I am somewhat of a private person.
    But i don't understand why you would want to be on tv, so everyone can see all the things you do, and how you mess up. Are people really that conceited that they want to be famous for anything, even if it is for being stupid?
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 6:41 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• i don't think so they are young and think that it's cool... they may be getting paid but what are they showing there kids i'm sorry one day they will see this and say what they hell were you thinking..
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 6:46 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• The only good that comes out of it, is when someone like Amber or whatever is on it. Then when they do something awful like beat their man in front of their child, the world sees it. There is no denying it. But for the rest of her ire, she will be branded with being a bad mom, bad girlfriend and bad person. And the whole world knows it. that is so sad.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 6:43 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I think these shows should be banned and I do not watch them any more because its all just so sad.
    peace013

Comment by peace013 (original poster) at 6:52 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• No and they may never get it.
    1221mom

Answer by 1221mom at 8:10 AM on Jan. 17, 2011