Rough ups.

I have a hard Questiont to ask and Idon't take things like this litely. I had my nephews over yesterday and I gave the youngest of the two a hair cut and his ear was really bruised I ask what happen he said I don't know so I waited for a minute and ask again he said that his father was roughing around with him so then later that day I took the boys home and had there mother take a look at it and she was asking him to what happen to his ear he said he didn't know well they came home with me and stayed the night at my house and my Husband seen his ear and he ask him what had happen and he told him my Husaband called me in the bedroom and said he was going to call CPS on my brother for what had happen and then the cops called and ask us to come down with the boys to hear there side of there story they told them what happen we went home and the next mornin g My husband and Itook them to there other aunts house and dropped them off. My brother showed up there and we did have the cops follow us over to the aunts house just in cause any thing went down the cop said you know you hurt them boys and that he was going to fill out a report on it and now my brother will not let me be he calls my cell phone and he's been texting me too. what can I do to let this stop I have done about all I can for now So what I'm asking is should I talk to him and tell him leave me alone or should I just let the phone ring and ring..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Kids' Health

• Okay it's very hard to read. Almost everything is lower cased then random upper cases which makes me think you're starting a new sentence, but there is only like one period in the entire thing. Not trying to bash you, I'd just like to understand.

I don't understand why CPS was called. Was your brother actually hurting the kids or were they playing around when it happened?
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 5:52 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• i think you should of talked to your brother first before calling CPS... there is always two sides to a story... now you may of or did just cause family problems
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 6:42 PM on Jan. 16, 2011