why does it bother people

why does it bother people so damn much when people post anon i don't understand it i mean does it really not bother you and you just want something to complain about or does it reallly realllly bother you that much and you need to get help for it

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:01 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LOL!!! I think someone who comes on and talkes a bunch of BS .. annon. That would kind of make me upset.. but i mean its the internet who cares? I just think if you talk BS you shouldnt be afriad to show who you are.. but as i said.. its the internet!!! LOL
    It bothers a lot of people on here.. some so much they prolly do need help!!!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 8:03 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Lol I think its funny I dont care who it is, I dont even look to see if its annon. or a person lol
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 8:03 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• thanks guys its just crazy i mean i never post anon if you don't like my question don't answer it and if you don't like my answer then don't take my advice how hard is that it takes less energy to just move on the to sit here typing a three page complaint
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:09 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• It doesn't really bother me, but I think it is cowardly. If you believe in something then you shouldn't be ashamed to show who you are.
    Crazy-Steph

Answer by Crazy-Steph at 8:31 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Because some peple always need something to bitch about. Most people post anon because they don't want anyone to lash out at them. When people don't know who to bash they get freaked out. I think its a little amusing. What difference does it make? I OFTEN post anon. because no one needs to know who I am. No one here knows me anyway, so whats the need to put a name with my answer? Or see who my kids are? There's not. And this is about as nasty as my answers get.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• It does not bother me other than the fact that these women are not brave enough to show their faces when they are bashing the crap out of another mom....so easy to do when you have that little button to hide behind. I say, if you have an opposing oppinion say it and show your face, there is no need to get nasty about it. I think moms who bash are ignorant small minded women, who are of little value to this site.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:44 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• okay but i am talking about someone posting a question innocent maybe personal question anon and some over dramatic has to get on and bash on them for being anon why and then you want to put them down for being anon and your post anon too and the only way it is cowardly is if you are bashing on someone and post anon if someone has a question to ask it is there option to post anon if you don't like it then like i said move the hell on
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• lol, thats funny, i don't get it either. there are more things in life to worry about lol
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 1:14 PM on Nov. 13, 2008