What is his problem??? adult content

My dh can act like a real butt hole...arg! I hate the way I am sometimes bc I am very sensitive with my feeling s especially when he raises his voice even though this is the way that he is and when he is mad he can be very mean. Well for starter the kids went to stay with their cousin for the night me and my dh took advantage of the day&nite after we dropped them off we went to Ihop then later that even we went out to eat for dinner we watch a couple of movies (had great sex) and fell asleep. Well this morning his attitude changed we were straighten up the house bc our cousin were gonna come by to drop off our kids I ask him something and he snaps at me I am like hey why are you talking to me like that (not even bc I sucked&fucked you good...sorry so much TMI) he just pissed me off he's like how am I talking to you I just said you better tone it down. Anyway I took a power nap and planned on getting up in 30 mins ( he said take a short nap) so I did. He always leaves at 4:30 but decide to leave at 4:15. he says ok I am leaving I am like WHAT? It's not 4:30????... omg! He yells and says I'VE GOT TO GO!!!! I felt hurt (don't know WHY?) I just did I just wanted him to leave it's funny how u can love one minute and a bat of an eye don't want to b in the same room. Sorry so long I needed to vent..Thanks for listening ;) ladies. Why does he feel he can act like this like nothing was beautiful yesterday for him. I was very happy b4 he acted this way:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• (((HUGS)))) sounds like you should say something to him.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Speak up girl and tell him what you told us, communication fills in the gaps.

Answer by older at 6:03 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• i would usually say i was really hurt and he disappointed me by the way he showed me his love after he got his sex. some would say it's being manipulative but i think it's truth. if he feels guilty it's cause he should. i wouldn't be happy either.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:13 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Sounds to me like he wanted some sex. Seriously. Is he always a shit? I'd sit his disrespectful butt down and calmly lay it out for him.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:15 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Well i dont accept a man raising his voice bcuz "its the way he is" and also i think he is being completely inconsiderate of ur feeling i would be hurt and pissed.
    Logan17000

Answer by Logan17000 at 6:56 PM on Jan. 16, 2011