What were some symptoms you had that made you think you're pregnant? adult content

With both of my daughters I lost a noticeable amount of weight just before finding out I was pregnant, I had morning sickness off and on for a couple of weeks and that was it. I still got my period for the first month after becoming pregnant. However I was also trying to get pregnant with my daughters.

I know I should just take a pregnancy test and I intend to do that but I was wondering what some other women experienced in early pregnancy...for the last couple weeks I've lost a bit of weight (to the point that my pants aren't fitting right), I still got my period but it was spotting for two days afterwards and I never have spotting - not ever in the 10+ years I've had my period, I sometimes feel dizzy and sick but all of those things could also be from stress. I wasn't trying to get pregnant and if I am pregnant the guy who would be the father dumped me 2 weeks ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had a tummy for once in my young life. A little lower belly.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 6:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• my boobs got a little to big.. i'm a nice C and when my boobs started to come out yeah something wasn't right lol
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 6:31 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Well first, I didn't have my period lol. Other symptoms were tender breasts, omg they were so sore with my first. And not to mention I was an EMOTIONAL WRECK! There dad would say something funny, and instead of laughing I would bust out in tears! ='( It was pretty bad. I would EAT My LIFE AWAy w/ my first lol. w/ my second I wouldn't eat, i'm not sure if it was because i was depressed, or i just didnt want to eat...i lost weight though. I also got dizzy alot and morning sickness w/ my second dd. Goodluck to you, and I know what you're going through. I got dumped both times he got me pregnant. ''/ ...boys will be boys.....and thats exactly what they are...boys!!!! if u ever need to talk, i'm here, i know what ur going through =( im going thru it now again, just not prego....SO I HOPE NOT!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• i was extremely regular with my period. and i was not having any symptoms of getting my period. so i knew something was not right.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 6:33 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• 1st nothing but a missed period. 2nd sore breast and missed period and 3rd thicker hair, growing belly, leaking breast.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 6:34 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• i didn't have any symptoms. my period has always been irregular. so i didn't think nothing of it when i missed. the only reason i tested was because my mom kept telling me i was. (mothers instinct) i still dont have any symptoms. if it wasn't for the baby bump and my boobs gettin huge i still wouldnt think i was. lol

mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 6:49 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Morning sickness for three months.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 6:52 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• With my first pregnancy i had a missed period i did have sore breast way before i even missed a period but i didnt think nothing of it i noticed that i was eating alot but didnt know why lol just thought i was really hungry when i didnt get my period i knew something wasnt right i asked my husband to go buy me a home pregnancy test and i took it as soon as he brought it to me and yup sure of enough i was pregnant went to the doctor to confirm the pregnancy i was 2 months along ...and now with my second i just knew i didnt need to take a test or miss a period i already knew but i still took like 6 test to make sure and yup all positive i am now 4 weeks along with my second child =)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• My nipples felt sore like I was 13 again, and my period was 5 days late.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:20 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• take a test , if you just split up a neg test would be good news, either way I hope things work out for you
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 8:14 PM on Jan. 16, 2011