I read of so many complications or problems with pregnancy...

Did anyone else just breeze threw theirs like I did.
My pregnancy seemed real easy and fun. I had no compliants except the occassional back pain in my eight month but other than that I just enjoyed myself.
Why don't more women just enjoy eating, allow themselves to be pampered and just relax?
Yes I worked until my eight month, but even that was nice.

idaspida

Asked by idaspida at 6:32 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• im still pregnant, but so far my pregnancy has been a breeze. No morning sickness, no nothing. If it wasnt for the baby bump and my boobs getting huge then i wouldnt even think I was pregnant :)
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 6:36 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I did. I was really tired the 2nd month of my first, and had a lot of heartburn in the last month of my 2nd... but otherwise, I was 'glowing' --super healthy and happy the whole time.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 6:38 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Yes. I had two c-sections, one at 19 and one at 23. Both pregnancies were non eventful. Never had any implantation bleeding, and in fact never spotted the entire time. Never had any high BP, anemia or anything of the sort. My daughter also had two, but she experienced high BP the entire time. I guess we are lucky!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:49 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Everyone is different and every pregnancy is different. I could not really control my morning sickness with my first- 4 months of daily vomiting and feeling sick all day. After that it was better, but that was pretty hard to enjoy. The second pregnancy was much easier and if it had been my first I would have enjoyed it very much, but with a 6 month old on my hands I was too busy to enjoy it.
    christinab313

Answer by christinab313 at 6:39 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Not all of us are that lucky.
    I had Gestational diabetes I had to watch everything I ate with both pregnancies. I went into premature labor with my first pregnancy because I had an irritable uterus. I was on strict bed rest and still delivered 4 weeks early.
    I was considered high risk for my second pregnacy. I work up until two days prior to my delivery for my second pregnancy, but I was watched like a hawk by my co workers and was constantly told to sit down and put my feet up. I was told by my doctor that I could work as long as I didn't over do it or over do it at home. That's hard considering I had an autistic child at home. I still delivered three week early.
    I love my kids, but getting them into this world was not easy on me.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:39 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I have never felt better in my life, and I mean that w/ complete honesty. I was SO happy, I had lost weight before I got pregnant, so I felt good. I only remember puking twice. The only time I ever had a problem was trying to sleep sometimes but I was just so happy to be pregnant, I felt so lucky and blessed.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 6:41 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I loved being pregnant, and never really had any serious complications until labor.....I have terrible deliveries...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 7:30 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• This is good to know because I have no hard pregnancy stories like some other mothers. It's nice to know I am not the only one.
    idaspida

Comment by idaspida (original poster) at 6:40 PM on Jan. 16, 2011