I need help

I just got done with Medical Transcription classes and i will be getting my certificate in about 6 weeks. Does any one know of a place that will hire new graduates that can work from home.
Please help me

ilovemykids2

Asked by ilovemykids2 at 8:43 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Money & Work

• send your resume to any local doc office or hospital!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Hi there. I own my own medical transcription business which I run from home. After you get certified the best thing to do is have business cards made up. Then go to doctor's offices and let them know that you are available for work. MT is great work; right now I bring in about $1,200 per month. I have a pain management specialist for a client for the last 4 years and I just got another account with a hospital (which took a long time) it's hard in the beginning because people don't know you. You can PM me and we can talk more about how to get you started.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 6:28 PM on Nov. 13, 2008