Conception??

Ok my doctor asked me when the first day of my last period was. and i told them it was december 8, 2010. so they said thats when my baby was concieved. i just check and i was wrong. i started my second period in december on the 11th and got off on the 14th. so pretty much they are saying that the baby concieved on the first day of my last period.

i had sex december 9th. and then started again 2 days later. so does that mean that the guy i had sew with on the 9th is the father?
because i also had sex on the 24th when it says that i was fertile.
please no rude answers

senior2009

Asked by senior2009 at 6:57 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Whoever you had sex with after the start of your last period is the father.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 6:58 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• ok the days are this i sex on the 9th... started on the 11th got off on the 14th. and then had sex on the 24th. so how could it be the one that i had sex with after my period. if it was 10days after. and i wasnt due to start again until january 8th. i wouldnt be ovulating or anything yet.
    senior2009

Comment by senior2009 (original poster) at 7:03 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• When sperm meets egg you are already considered 2 weeks preg.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 7:10 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• does anyone know of a website were you can talk to obgyns online?
    senior2009

Comment by senior2009 (original poster) at 7:14 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• No I don't try google. To understand conception a little better check out the link.  Its set for your LMP

http://www.babycenter.com/pregnancy-due-date-calculator?sub=true&lmp=true&month=11&day=11&year=2011&x=22&y=15
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 7:24 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• So your period started the 11th. And you had sex on the 24th. That was day 14 of your cycle, which is when most women ovulate. So that's when you got pregnant. And whoever you had sex with is the father. The person you had sex with on the 9th prob isn't the father. But you can always wait until the baby is born and have he or she tested against all possible fathers. Sorry, I don't know where you can talk to Obgyns online but you can always call the one you went to if you have more questions. Good luck to you and enjoy your pregnancy.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:25 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I would base it go the grawth and development during your pregnancy.
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 8:10 PM on Jan. 16, 2011