Why am I spotting?

Hi I am wanting to know why I am spotting. I started my period on Jan. 9th and I bleed for about 2 days and quit and have been spotting for the past 4 days and I am suppose to be done by now. Why could I be spotting and is there something that might be sireuse going on with me? Should I talk to a dr? or should I just wait it out?

bambamsgirl03

Asked by bambamsgirl03 at 7:27 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, i honestly have no idea what to say other than, id talk to your doctor, it may just be a randomly weird irregular period, especially if your under a ton of stress but you still just want to make sure! So you have my good luck and well wishes and keep us updated! Sorry I couldnt be of more help!
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 9:04 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Well you need to know when your ovulating because you will spot after a period. usually within the 8th through the 15th day.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 11:54 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• If you are concerned, then that is reason enough to make an appt. with your doctor to ease your mind.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 10:39 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• read up on implantation bleeding. you could actually be pregnant but read about it before you go and take all your pregnancy test. Its a shorter, lighter period that seems to linger around like your experiencing.
    RishawnsMom

Answer by RishawnsMom at 8:03 PM on Jan. 17, 2011