MY IN LAWS HATE ME

my in law are very imature they are 22 and 24 and live at homw with thier mom the whole family i diffrent.. they think abour want before need... anywya my mother in law tolerate me and i nice to me but i bet behind my back she dont care for me.... my two bro in law dont even know i exist.. what do i do? do any of you have this problem

lacyjay1987

Asked by lacyjay1987 at 7:43 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I have no idea what you are asking.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:45 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Ignore them. Add them, in your head, to the 6 billion other people on the planet you've never met and couldn't care less how they think or feel about you.

My mil can't stand me, and I think it's just about the funniest thing in my whole life. I used to have a sil who hated me, too... that was even funnier, but she divorced my bro.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 7:45 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Your inlaws are 22 and 24 - you can't mean your MIL and FIL?!? I don't get along too well with my MIL, my FIL has passed away.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:45 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I dont want to sound like a bitch but if you talk the way you type then I can see why.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:46 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• HUH???
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• my (S) does not always type when I use my keybored..
    My in laws never call and they hardly ever ask about my 2 year old.
    My husband has lost touch with them bc he loved me and choose me...
    I want the family to be whole and I want them to treat me the way my family treats my hubby.
    My family dont always like what my hubby does but loves him anyway....
    I think may not care or understand that I am a member of the family bc they seem to be a little imature about life.
    I am asking.. DO YOUR IN LAWS HATE YOU or do you have a family that loves being together??
    lacyjay1987

Comment by lacyjay1987 (original poster) at 7:56 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• A huge, loving family is more of a fairy tale than reality. I think we all wish for it but not that many of us get it...although some do. Don't let your inlaws opinion decide your worth. And some families just aren't affectionate but still care about each other. It doesn't sound like you have a valid reason to believe they don't like you, you just wished they showed it. They might not be that type of family. Accept things as they are...always wishing will just make things hurt.
    SandyHack

Answer by SandyHack at 7:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• i have a family that loves being together... i have there first grandson and only grandson... we are there everyother weekend, even use to live with them too.. we are all very close too... do things, hang out and always share some good laughs.. that never talurated me they have always excepted me from day one when i first meet them.. they let me stay the night in there house and didn't even know me... ever since then we have always been close i call them mom and dad too.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:00 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• you mean SIL and BIL?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:02 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I have the first grandaughter and only grandaughter.. I have many reasons but i did not feel I should go in to great detail on this site.... one of the very very very small things is they will not add me to thier facebook which woopdiedo lol.. but thats a small example... A big example.. is one daythey did come for a visit my 1 ar old started choking and my husband has his feet proped up in the way I could not get to her.. I yelled watch out!!!! and ran through his feet to get to her... my bro in law said THIS IS WHY I DONT LIKE COMING OVER HERE... he was talking about bc i yelled and aid watch out so i could get to my chocking daughter they have not come back since
    lacyjay1987

Comment by lacyjay1987 (original poster) at 8:04 PM on Jan. 16, 2011