Is it normal to be this tired at 6 weeks pregnant?

I have been tired for a couple of weeks but the past couple of days, I have been exhausted. I never sit down must less take a nap and now i am having to lay down a couple times a day. I get up in the morning and lay back down shortly after. I hate this! I feel horrible. Is it normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Ohhhh yes!!!! All I wanted to do my first trimesters was sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:04 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Normal. Your heart is moving 2 times more blood now and working harder so you will be more tired.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:04 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• yes.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 8:04 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Yes it is normal. :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 8:05 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Normal is diff for everyone. I was energetic my entire pregnancy. But what you are feeling is normal for you! Congrats!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• completely normal. I would work from 7 am to 3 pm come home eat and then go to bed at 4 pm and not wake up till 6:30 am the next day to go to work. My husband was freaking out because he thought something was wrong. I told him, Creating life is extremely exhausting, so dont be expecting to much else out of me. lol
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 8:07 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• it is... but over time you just got to get up get out and do things to keep your body going... it will help..

But your gonna be a mommy Congrats to you
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:07 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Yes when I had my children I was tired all the time. Your body is cangeing so it gets tired very easly.
    marcosmommy3706

Answer by marcosmommy3706 at 8:08 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Yes, I became very sleepy as well.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Yes, it is very normal, my first trimester I was exhausted. I did re-gain alot of energy the 2nd trimester, hopefully that will happen for you as well.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 8:12 PM on Jan. 16, 2011