dose anyone know the worning sings of aspburgers atusim

marcosmommy3706

Asked by marcosmommy3706 at 8:07 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Kids' Health

• Do a yahoo search or go to Autismspeaks.com for a list of red flags.
    I have an Autistic child, if you want to ask specific questions, send me a msg.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 8:13 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• thank you so much
    marcosmommy3706

Comment by marcosmommy3706 (original poster) at 8:15 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• As a mom of a child with Aspergers I would also like to say that the Autism Spectrum is not a 'cookie cutter disorder' where everyone is the same it is a big, broad spectrum and what my son does your child may or may not do. If you suspect your child does have some of the 'red flags' mentioned at Autismspeaks.com then I would urge you to talk to your child's doctor and ask for a referral for an evaluation.

jigsaw ribbon

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:48 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Both my son and I have Aspergers & I completely agree with MisLee. I get so tired of people telling me they do not think my son has Asperger's because of something they read. We are all different. Why can't people just accept that? Please.
    sarchasmicangel

Answer by sarchasmicangel at 1:25 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• go to the website pp mentioned
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 10:07 PM on May. 27, 2011