Should I test?

My period is due tomorrow and i think im pregnant, im already having symptoms. If my period is due tomorrow, is it too early to test? and would the blood show the hgc in my blood this soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you had sex...if yes, then test.
    Anonymous

• well of course ive had sex!lol! I wouldnt ask if it is too soon to test if I hadnt.......
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• No, it's not too early to test. Good luck!
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 8:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• it's not to early to test you can test 5 days before your period.. but it really never hurts to take a test just to be sure... you could wait till tomorrow and see if you start or go tonight and take one.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:27 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• It actually depends on the person. It may not be to early to test but like me...im 4 days late with pregnancy symptoms and a negative test and still waiting. They say people can test negative up to 2 weeks after a missed period when actually pregnant sometimes even longer. It depends on how your body is producing the horomone. Honestly, if i were you id spend money on the dollar store tests in case they are negative so that way you can buy 6 tests for 6 dollars (or however many you want of course) instead of just 2 and you can take as many as you want and then buy the expensive ones to confirm lol, thats what i do. Good luck!
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 9:02 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I WOULD TEST GL
    kendraamornot

Answer by kendraamornot at 9:30 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• You can test this soon. I got a positive reading when I was still 3 days before AF was expected! GL!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 10:38 AM on Jan. 17, 2011