iam 40+2 days and iam having pain on my right side of my belly and lower right also my back feels like cramping? my belly feels hard at time and it hurts more when i moved or walk... what should i do?

Carolina V.

Asked by Carolina V. at 8:49 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• Time To Have that little angel!!!! Get to the doctor!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 8:50 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I'd say it's call the Dr. time and have the bags packed.Good luck with the new little one when it does arrive.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• You don't really need to do anything until these pains and tightness in the belly, are coming 5-10 minutes apart consistantly for an hour...or your water breaks. Stay at home until 1 of those things happens otherwise they will just send you home from the hospital anyways. You'll be much more comfortable at home. You could call your doctor and give him/her a heads up, but for now, just relax! Good luck!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Its BABY TIME!!!!!!
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• yay!! its time! call your doc and tell them your symptoms, the advise of the oter ladies is right on... congrats and good luck hun!
    sarlove01

Answer by sarlove01 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Make sure you are well hydrated and get some rest and a good meal it might be labor might not only time and relaxing will tell
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:24 AM on Jan. 17, 2011