im so hurt, what do i do

so last nite i got in to my fiances email by accident and fonud a email he wrote to his ex saying somthin like why didnt you wait for me i still love you and maybe one day you will see that. of course i started crying and i got it all wrong shes a friend and having a hard time shes a coc head got a 7 mon old child her mom rasies and prgo again by her husband who is in jail. reading that hurtmeso bad. he called her babe and he doaent even do that to me.he tells me if he wants her then he can have her but he wants me. i don know what to think i should do . hes the father of my 2 month old son. ilove him and mmy son more than life it self. i do everything for himi just dont understand what i did to deserve this. ive cried all night cant sleep. im so hurt

hunters_mom820

Asked by hunters_mom820 at 9:18 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• Do you have proof he cheated??If not drop the subject, with him tell you do... You just had a baby 2 months ago,You are still hormonal from that.

Answer by louise2 at 9:26 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• y does louise always have somthing neg to say???? she is so mean
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• drop him sweetie. He is not worth your time. Go find a man who wants to be with you. More important raise your son. Go be happy, because that won't happen with this man. How many times will you allow yourself to get hurt by this man? You need to be happy for your son and it sounds like it won't happen as long as your with a man telling some other girl he loves her.
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 9:30 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I would say drop him because if he is willing to leave you for her although he can "have" her. It is so not worth the pain and heartache that may come later down the road
    sierra_617

Answer by sierra_617 at 9:33 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I would say that you give him an ultimatum, either be with you and be there for you and stop calling that other girl babe, stop talking to her all together, or you can let him know that you are leaving and that he can have her. Let him know that you will not stand for it, and that if he talks to her anymore he will be ruining something good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I have a hater in the house today..Your acting like a high school kid.

Answer by louise2 at 10:14 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• maybe your jusy a bitch im sur im not the only one who thinks that.back me up ladies. u are one sided and always putting people down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• He seems to still love her. Do you want to be with someone who loves another? And he wrote all this behind your back to boot....I would give him the boot..he is not to be trusted...I am sorry, I know it is hard but wouldn't you say that you deserve more than that??
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:21 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• anonymous I think you are the one starting trouble with louise. Maybe she just tells the truth and you don't like it.
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I would talk to him if you haven't already. You need to think about it and make sure if you want to be with him or not. He needs to know you found the email. Maybe there is more to it and if so you need to know if he is hiding anything else. Maybe there isn't. If you don't talk to him you won't know. If he loves you enough he will give this other girl up. She is married pregnant and has another kid. If he wants that mess then you may be better off with someone willing to love you and your son and no one else...Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Nov. 13, 2008