Does anyone own a baby bullet?

New baby food processor on tv. The infomercial looks appealing but it's expensive and I don't want to buy it and have it be a waste of time and money.

slowyourrole

Asked by slowyourrole at 8:56 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• never heard of one. have a magic bullet, is it like that? sounds like a neat thing though.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 8:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• blender works just as good, I used to use my Cuisinart mini food processor to make baby food.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Go with your gut.....if it's expensive, it's not worth it. It is very easy to puree food for your baby with a simple blender or even better one of those hand held one's you can buy at a dollar store for 5 to 10 dollars.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I'd opt for a blender. It's more versitile. Once you are done with baby food, the bullet will not be used much.

I'm with Anna...you can get the hand held ones for pretty cheap.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I have a mini food processor that I picked up at wal mart for 10 dollars and it works perfectly for making dd's puree's.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:29 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I love my baby bullet! We have a magic bullet and love that too, but we want our son to have his own blender because nut allergy runs in the family.
    lala7476

Answer by lala7476 at 6:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• i don't have one but i think it looks cool.
    mommyofone740

Answer by mommyofone740 at 1:15 PM on Feb. 20, 2011