What are one of your favorite flowers that your s/o has gotten for you?

So hubby gets me flowers pretty regularly but i have to say my favorite ones were the dozen sunflowers he brought me a couple of months ago. They were absolutely beautiful & huge.

ladybug

iluvmykidsxoxo

Asked by iluvmykidsxoxo at 9:01 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I love sunflowers too, particularly the fields of them next to lavender in the S. of France. I ask dh not to buy flowers though cause I prefer truffles. : ) we all have our thing....
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:02 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Really, any that he gets me is great. He bought me 2 dozen roses of assorted colors and they were beautiful!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

Don't get me started with the truffles lol
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Comment by iluvmykidsxoxo (original poster) at 9:08 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• a mix of wild flowers he picked himself
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 9:12 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

Awww that sounds so sweet. IDK if you've ever heard of them but the Indian paint brush is one of my favorite wild flowers but they are very rare where i live
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Comment by iluvmykidsxoxo (original poster) at 9:21 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I won a teaching award one year and it was announced at a Back To School Night program. The next day he sent me a dozen red roses
    which were delivered to my classroom right in the middle of the morning. They were so beautiful and brought such a sweet smell to the room also.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 9:27 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• red roses
    jennlynn121079

Answer by jennlynn121079 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I won a teaching award one year and it was announced at a Back To School Night program. The next day he sent me a dozen red
    roses which were delivered to my classroom right in the middle of the morning. They were so beautiful and brought such a sweet
    smell to the room also.

Awww you got yourself a good man there mama!
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Comment by iluvmykidsxoxo (original poster) at 9:43 PM on Jan. 16, 2011