whats this??

okay i know ppl hate the am i pregnant question, but i kinda have one but im to scared to test and get a neg, so before i do test and prepare myself for dissapointment  i want some insite first....... sym. tender nipples, feeling like im gonna puke all the time, when i wake up after i eat all through the day, AF was very light just pink no red, constipated and sleep is all messed up could u just tell me what u think, if u dont have anything nice to say please dont say anything

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Those are similar to pregnancy symptoms, but could always be symptoms of many other things too. You'll never know unless you test.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:11 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I'd wait it, out you could be, but you might just get your hopes up.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 9:11 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• you did not mention how late you are - the little pink could be implantation
    but sounds pretty pregnant to me
    crossing my fingers and toes for you
    good luck!!

ps
    i think it is a boy, 7pds, 4 ozs, 20.5 inches....for your baby pool
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:14 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I know that I have gone thru that a couple times over the last 10 years by wanting to be pregnant and not being able to because my tubes were tied. Your brain can create phantom symptoms. I would test because it is hard not knowing but dont get your hopes up either way. On the other side of it all...it could be implantation bleeding that you are seeing too....again....I would test. I'd rather know so that I didn't stress myself out over it! I hope for you a BFP!
    gump

Answer by gump at 10:27 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I would go and take a HPT too. Stressing about 'wondering' is not good for you either and will just cause you to possibly read into the symptoms more (if they aren't pregnancy-related). But, the pinkish CM has me wondering as I have had that with both my pregnancies (not everyone does). Sore breasts and hunger and sleep disturbance can be PMS too. it is so hard to differentiate the two sometimes so just take a HPT to give you some peace of mind. GL!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 11:46 AM on Jan. 17, 2011