i need help please!!!!!!

My DS  belly has been bothering him for 3 days now.So i took him to the hospital and they  said there was nothing wrong with him ,,  so when we got home  he went to the bathroom,  and he went #2 and his belly felt better . I guess my question is  what can igive to him to make him go more so his belly feels better  ? please help!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• half a tea spoon of benafiber and half a cap full of maralax in some apple juice. that's what I was told to give my daughter and it works for her.
    amanda_23

Answer by amanda_23 at 9:18 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• is he constipated? u can also trya table soon of brown surger in 6oz of water.
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 9:21 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• yes he is and brown suger really works
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• My pediatrician recommended a tsp of dark Karo syrup, which is probably similar to brown sugar. Also, if he's nausiated or gassy from any therapy to help loosen his stool, try peppermint. I use the certs mints.
    bradymommy

Answer by bradymommy at 9:32 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• ok well i tryied all of the things u guys tried and nothing im going insane here need to do something his belly isn't hard or anything at this point but im going to try a little bit of prune juice hopefully that will clean him out i know that worked for so thanx for all your help
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:09 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• try changing his diet and getting him to eat more veggies. also it is normal for kids not to go #2 for several days. If his tummy isnt bothering him now i wouldnt worry about it. oh yeah have him drink lots of water.
    Tfor2

Answer by Tfor2 at 10:05 AM on Jan. 19, 2011