What is the silliest prank you ever played on someone?

jdbrown21

Asked by jdbrown21 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh jeez.... Which ones to tell you about?

I tied a rubber band on one of those faucet sprayers and asked if they can get me a drink :)

I was sick one day and I asked them to put in a DVD and I had the controller. They would turn the player on and I would shut it off, then they would try to open the disk drive and I would close i. It went on for a few minutes till I started laughing my ass off because they were so frustrated.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:42 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• i can't remember any good pranks at the moment, but this morning we had ss(6) and my bil's family came in this weekend so mil wanted to get pictures done. right before we left dh and i went down to the basement for a few minutes and ss opened the door and asked if dad was down there, and dad replied "no, i'm upstairs." suprisingly ss shuts the door and we can hear him go up the stairs to look for dad. we couldn't help but crack up!! a few minutes later he comes back down to the basement and looks at dad and points and says "no, dad, you're down here!!" lol
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 9:50 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I put plasic on the toilet in my bro's bathroom, after a night of him drinking..lol Hmm, my bro and I rigged up a bucket of really COLD icewater in my sister's room, and we put it just above the door, and when she opened it the water poured all over her!! Boy she was so PISSED!! Our mom tried to scold us, but she couldn't stop laughing long enough! LMAO
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 10:13 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• A couple of friends and I went to Detroit(about 75 miles from home),found another friends car at the motel and wraped it in plastic wrap.yup over,under and around.when she returned from the airport the desk clerk asked her why she wraped her car in plastic wrap.The motel was suposed to be watching it while she was in Florida.We still have a good laugh about it.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 11:18 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• The old phones used to be where you could remove the mouth piece and the other person could not hear you,well i kinda did this to my boss's phone in his office,and i did not know he had just gotten caught going out on his wife and his preacher was calling to advise him about it,it was funny hearing him scream to his pastor how he did not think he could help him!!I tend to get back hard on folks.I played a phone gag on a friend at work that she was pregnant with twins,i did not know she was really trying to have kids...she paused and said let me sit down!!!Another i called a friend asking for the old jack meoff joke.I had to go into the office to get her to stop yelling is Jack Meoff here??.Had some good ones but better not tell those,i love a good practical joke!!!i also pt pecan shells into my husbands shoes when i was mad at him ,then let him oversleep for work and laugh at him trying to put on his shoes!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 5:43 PM on Jan. 17, 2011