Crazy things kids say

One of my twins has been going crazy singing love song about mac and cheese telling us how much she loves it drawing it. Today has been dedicated to mac and cheese. Than out of the blue she looks at me and says "Mommy you can't wipe your butt with Macaroni and Cheese that would be silly." My mouth hit the floor and I burst out laughing. I love that she has an out there imagination but I do not think I want to know what caused her to think of that idea.

What crazy things do your kids come up with?

Alanaplus3

Asked by Alanaplus3 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Today my daughter (7) told me that I have babies like a rabbit. I asked her what she meant and she said quite frankly that she learned in her science book that rabbits have a lot of babies (like a 100) and that I do too. It was so funny, because she has a point. I do breed like a rabbit I'm on baby number 9 (10 with my adopted son) and this is my sixth one in four years!
    strictmommaof4

Answer by strictmommaof4 at 10:21 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• My 4 year old son was talking to my 13 year old best friend's daughter on the phone yesterday. All of a sudden he looks at me and goes "here" and gives me the phone. I see he is holding himself so I say, what you need to go potty? Thankfully I was holding my hand over the mouth piece because he responed with "no I have to scratch my penis". I burst out laughing, half way composed myself told the girl that Aiden was fine please let me speak with your mom. I explained to her what happened and I'd let her explain it to her daughter. Btw: we live 1.5 hours away and my friend used to b-sit my son so she is used to the interesting things that pop out of his mouth. Her daughter is emotionally challenged and thats why I made sure her mom knew what happened so she would not get upset.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 11:00 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• We were all watching a movie together and the sound seemed to have gone down, my husand asked my son to turn it up he responded "They are having a sad momenet so they are talking in low voices, be patient it will go back up".
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 10:39 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• not so much something my son said but we went into walgreens around halloween and they had a display of small scarecrows on the bottom shelf as soon as you walk in. my son gave each one a hug and said "huggies" to each one. the people who worked there were laughing so hard.
    treystiredmommy

Answer by treystiredmommy at 1:32 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• My daughter,in the 2nd grade came home requesting a diarrea! Evry girl has one mom,i see no reason i cannot have a diarrea too!She wanted a diary! Was in medical field had a black lady tell me all about he spiny mighty Jesus she had been diagnosed with!It was spinal menningitus she had!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 5:21 PM on Jan. 17, 2011