Have you ever eaten at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse?

Got a $100 gift card from Hubby's work. Will I need to add to it, if its just the 2 of us? I heard it is pretty pricey. Is the food good? We like to gets apps, wine and dessert when we go out.

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 9:51 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I'm Sorry. I never heard of them! And to be truthful never in our lives had we had all of that at one meal!! I hope its worth it! I hope perhaps they too may have daily specials? Even pricey, fine dinning may have Specials! Best of luck on your dinner out! May it be a special, enjoyable, loving good time! Have fun! Let me know how it was!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:48 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• It was a few years ago when we went but I am sure the bill for DH and I was over 100.00 with drinks and dessert. we loved it the first time, but we went back a year or so later and it wasn't as good. Don't know if it were an "off night" or something for the chefs.
    bookmommy

Answer by bookmommy at 9:58 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I went a few years ago and the food was amazing! I remember it was very pricy but no specifics.
    bugfin

Answer by bugfin at 10:04 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Yes, you will need to add to your gift card. Especially if you like to get appetizers, wine, and dessert but, it's SO SO SO worth it.
    surfngirl

Answer by surfngirl at 10:09 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Never heard of it.
    Anonymous

• It's huge amounts of food and I remember everything was ala cart, but this was years ago. We have never elected to return. Idk, I can make a juicy steak at home for a fraction of the price-I hate wasting $$$$$. Enjoy your GC!

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:24 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Yes, I was there for my 23rd birthday. We took a limo to Baltimore and went out to dinner there, then to a comedy club and then out to the clubs. That was fun! The food was very good and it was very upscale if I remember correctly. We enjoyed ourselves.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 16, 2011