negative or just crazy thinking to much? adult content

So we stopped TTC for a little while, we decided we both needed a break. so back in Oct we decided it was time to try again. i was still tracking my cycle, periods we normal and we were ready set go!. so with the holidays, things have been crazy. I was still charting on paper mind you and let's just say, i wasn't keeping track of my period just my temps. atleast til this month. I remember having a period in Oct. and possible the beginning on Nov. but as for dec and so far this month. Nothing. not even a spot. So i decided to wait a few more days and tested yesterday morning. BFN not even a faint BFP. so I went into the bathroom about an hour ago, curious as i always am and decided to check my cervix, well it feels low and closed. and the cervical mucus is a little thicker than normal mucus would be i guess. not creamy maybe stickish would be better terms. I know TMI. Sorry about that. I am just so confused. I feel like i'm leaking, the feeling you get when AF is about to show before the actual flow starts, but nothing happens. I just don't understand and it has me so frustrated.

well thanks for reading this little book, haha. i would appreciate any and all tips, advice, clue, or anything you might have to say about what could be going on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• LOL, this must be catching since I am going thru the same thing...only we aren't TTC. Quite the opposite. Good luck!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• i would go to the dr just to be safe you could be prego even if the test sadi negative and if your cervix is closed and hard thats also a sign i would go to the dr jsut to be sure
    lillymom828

Answer by lillymom828 at 10:00 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Id go take a blood test. My friend doesn't show up on pregnancy tests but has two sets of twins
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 10:01 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Re test or go to the doc and get a blood test. GL!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• THIS SITUATION HAPPENS TO MANY WOMAN. ITS SEEMS YOU HAVE TRIED . RECOMENDATION READ MORE BOOKS AND ARTICLES ABOUT YOUR DOUBT. AND ALWAY KEEP TRYING. GOOD LUCK.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 10:07 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Get a blood test. It will clear up any doubts
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 12:37 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Oh and Good luck!!!!
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:17 AM on Jan. 17, 2011