• In the Spotlight:

Not sure what this is

Dr says its round ligament pain but it hurts badly..Feels almost like the cramps from when i got my period but not as intense..I also get them in my back. Ifeel her kicking around in there just fine but kinda worried

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• its ok.... my sisters and i had it too.. the baby is in there on something (a nerve)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Some pregnancies have more pain than others. That round ligament pain is terrible, but okay, apparently. Its also normal to be worried. Just keep tabs on it and don't be scared to call the doc if you think the pain is too much to be normal.
    MamaCass07

Answer by MamaCass07 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I have that also....if this is your second child you will also have a bit more pain because my dr said the uterus is more sensitive and "fussy" lol
    SuperMommy0212

Answer by SuperMommy0212 at 10:12 AM on Nov. 13, 2008