Do you believe in Aliens?

Just curious...I know I do. What makes people think that there isnt? There is life on earth so why cant there be life on another planet somewhere...And I dont think they look all that weird either...We have to wear those funny space suits and so do they so they may very well look like us.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe in illegal aliens from other countries such as mexico.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Yeah I believe in aliens... There are other galaxies out there just like ours. I believe for the most part the look like us "humans from another planet" basically. I've watched several Discovery Channel shows about this. I believe than one day in the future we will find out for sure!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 9:47 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I believe that people have to be really REALLY arrogant to think that in all of the Universe, all of the Galaxies across ALL OF SPACE that there are no other life forms. So yeah, I fully believe in aliens.
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 9:53 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i believe that they are angels , God said he create the heavens and the earth , but the reason i believe alien are angel or vice versa is the bible in ezekiel if you read the first chapter you will see , ok back than the transportation was chariotes so it describes a chariote from heaven , well anyways it sounds like a ufo and aliens read it tell me what you think
    almts915

Answer by almts915 at 10:06 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I believe that yes there may be lifeforms on other planets in other galaxies or heck maybe even our own such as micro-bacteria and fungus in some galaxies there may even be "human-like" lifeforms. I feel it is quite arrogant to believe that the earth is the only planet in the entire universe that is able to sustain life. Now, do I believe these other lifeforms have visited earth, NO.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:15 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Yep! I can't for one minute believe that we are all alone.
    TheDragn01

Answer by TheDragn01 at 10:24 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• ditto Kristi, couldn't have said it better!!
    thalassa

Answer by thalassa at 10:29 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• why not. are we really so special that in all of the galaxies we are the only living beings?

although some theories say the other planets have already died...and were next
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:49 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I think that there are other planets that have life, I do not believe that Earth has been visited by aliens.
    Myantek

Answer by Myantek at 1:06 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Jeez, moki, you're really morbid today aren't you? : /

Yes, I believe that there are other lifeforms somewhere out there. Are they intelligent? Dunno, maybe, maybe not. Have they been here? I'd say no.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:15 PM on Nov. 13, 2008