what kind of double stroller?

Ok im on the hunt for a compact double stroller something light weight would prefer a side by side and not a tandam. Im going to be mainly using this stroller for keeping in my car for when we go shopping, walks around downtown and to the zoo.
I have a huge double jogger so please dont recommend a jogger to me lol i already have one and its far from small and lightweight. To big to do daily arrands or a trip to the zoo.
Any ideas mommys of two? Also i need it to accomidate a Newborn and a 2year old. Thanks

Jaxsmommy09

Asked by Jaxsmommy09 at 11:25 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Shopping

• Pretty much all side by sides, except the umbrella style ones, are going to be big and bulky. If budget's not an issue, Phil and Ted's has an AWESOME one. There's also the Sit N Stand that may be good. Otherwise, the best one is the Bob Revolution, but that may be bigger and more of a jogger than you're looking for.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:27 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• LOVE my Phil and Ted!!
    It fits in the back of my little Honda Fit (along with suitcases and a small cooler when we go on holidays!)
    It's not a side by side, but works great for a baby and a toddler. They can both fall asleep (unlike the SitnStand) and it can go in tiny shops and boutiques.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 11:30 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• these phil and ted strollers seem to be very popular. what is the price of these typically run?
    Jaxsmommy09

Comment by Jaxsmommy09 (original poster) at 11:32 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• New they are $500 and up.
    Sometimes you can find them used on Kijiji or Craigslist for $250.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 2:45 PM on Jan. 17, 2011