Baby movement question

Is it normal to feel baby move on some days and not feel anything for several days if your 23 weeks? It's been worrying me, I felt her a couple nights ago but haven't felt her since.

babydoll845

Asked by babydoll845 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• its still early for major movements it could be your just not feeling her cuz shes not tht big yet or her postion if your truly worried drink some ice cold water or some orange juice and lay on your left side baby should move i think like 15 kicks in a hour or something like that iv never had to do kick counts as my children are always very active. If you are still worried after that contact your OB
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Yes it is. I wouldn't get worried at all. Just depends on your positioning and the baby's positioning. Once you hit your 3rd trimester it'll become much more frequent and noticeable.

GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 11:32 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• My doctor always told me it was 5 kicks in an hour.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 11:33 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Perfectly normal, you're still very early on. You'll feel it more stronger and more often later on in your pregnancy.
    YoungMother1792

Answer by YoungMother1792 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Everything is probably fine. But if it were me, I would try drinking some juice or ice cold water to see if I could feel some movement.
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 11:48 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• yes because it is still early
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:05 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Yes it is normal. I know exactly what you mean. I would worry constantly when I wouldn't feel her for a bit. I wouldn't feel truly calm until I had a Dr appt and got to see an ultrasound or listen to a heartbeat, something to let me know that all was still well in there. Good luck!!!
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 4:01 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Hey bestfriend i see i don't log on for like a day and you follow all my q&a's to report them thank you for being my cafemom biggest fan haha.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 6:53 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Hey bestfriend i see i don't log on for like a day and you follow all my q&a's to report them thank you for being my cafemom biggest fan haha. Yeah I really hate people that go around causing drama! Especially tring to pick fights with me on all my posts its like Cafe mom stalking!
    babydoll845

Comment by babydoll845 (original poster) at 1:58 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• it is normal i was wondering the same thing a few weeks ago and now im 24 weeks and its like she never stops... she has her set times of the day she is more active than others... have u tried drinking juice or water and laying on ur left side?
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 4:20 PM on Jan. 18, 2011