do anyone have phone numbers or addresses to places that helps with christmas for the children i know you have to start eary please help

I know that some names are like adopt a family The wish list Santa Helpers ect. these are some names I have head floating around but no imformation on them

quet

Asked by quet at 9:34 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Money & Work

• I am sorry, I want to get the question right. It sounds like you are asking for a place where you can register to get help with your own children? Is that right? Or are you looking for a place that will allow you to help with another family? I don't want to give you answers that you aren't looking for. Sorry, I just need a little clarification.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:04 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I was asking for a place where I can register t get help for my children. Just lost my job and things dont look to good about getting another one right now, because my car is down and my funds are depleated. HELP
    quet

Answer by quet at 8:31 AM on Nov. 17, 2008