if your pregnancies were planned....

did you get pregnant so you'd have your baby at a certian time?

i did lol i wanted to have a child before on in august for school reasons lol silly i know (dd is a july baby and ds in an august baby)

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 11:36 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It took a while for us to have a successful pregnancy. Both were planned, in that we really wanted to have a child. But after a couple of early miscarriages, we were just happy to have them stick. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 11:49 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Yes, both were planned..but I think I'm only fertile in September. Lol (no offense to those who are struggling to get pregnant) because I've gotten pregnant both times in september..so both my babies will be June babies, 3 years apart.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 12:34 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• all mine were planned but not for a certain time of year. It's certainly not unheard of. Good for you!
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:10 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• My daughter was planned. I wanted to have the summer off so I got pregnant in October and had my daughter the middle of June. My son was a surprise:)
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 10:54 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• My son was planned, he was concieved in june ( i was hoping for a summer baby because of easier more abundant ways to have birthday parties, i know im lame lol, its funny how moms think this way huh?) I am pregnant now (which im thinking i am) then this wasnt really planned, and my husband and i are gonna need to get some ducks in a row persay before the baby is born. But this baby will be wanted and loved as much as my son who was planned. And this 2nd one (if actually here) will be born in september...lol i cant win with the whole summer baby thing...looks like inside parties for both! lol..little humor there
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 12:16 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• my son was planned but I never thought about the due date just wanted another baby
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 12:35 AM on Jan. 17, 2011