Where is the best place to go on vacation?

PA-PAGrandma

Asked by PA-PAGrandma at 11:43 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Travel

• it depends on what you like cuz i love going to new orleans and washington dc and nc mountians
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 11:48 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• Somewhere you like being.

For some people, that's their own yard, their home town (I've done a lot of that kind of weekend vacationing over the years) or where they grew up... For others, it's where they've never been, places they've never seen to do things they've never done.

You know yourself best: what do you like doing, in what kind of weather, with what kinds of people?

I tend to vacation with specific people rather than in specific places. I'll go wherever my sister and her family are ... or to visit friends wherever they happen to live, long before I'd pick a place off a map to 'go see.'
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:49 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I LOVE Sint Maarten/St. Martin. It's in the Caribbean, and it's really great.
    If you're not looking to stamp your passport, San Diego is a great city to visit, with lots available to do with or without the kids.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:02 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• all inclusive resort
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 12:43 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• My favoite place is the beach. More specifically, Panama Beach, Florida!
    dkvhensley

Answer by dkvhensley at 12:47 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Any place that is quiet and free from hoardes of people.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:45 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Anywhere in our 5th wheel camper!! Camping in the Pocono mountains, camping at the beach, Florida, Niagara Falls. My favorite place though has to be Poconos, PA! :)
    Hickette71

Answer by Hickette71 at 2:54 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Miami Fla because I love the beaches
    Kandee321

Answer by Kandee321 at 2:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2011