How Often Do you Shop For Groceries?

I seem to go the the store at least three times a week! My twin boys eat a lot of bread, fruits,veggies meat and drink lots and lots of milk!

AdrianaS

Asked by AdrianaS at 11:44 PM on Jan. 16, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Depends. Sometimes I do 'variety' shopping when I'm near the unusual markets (Indian, Middle Eastern, local food, Italian or just the swish, fun stores) which works out to two or three in a week... sometimes I shop every 10 days to 2 weeks.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:46 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• once a week
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:46 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• when it was just me my s\o and two kids once a week but now its my mil, fil, and sil so like 3 or 4 times a week
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 11:47 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• My son is two and my husband is 27. For one dinner I can make a 3 pound meat loaf and my son (yes, for being 2, my son eats a ton of food, lol he isnt overweight though so thats good) and husband will eat almost all of it and i will take a small helping and have no left overs some way some how. I also buy the 5 dozen eggs and they are gone in two weeks time, sometimes less. Im very afraid when my son hits his teens lol. I go through a thing of bananas every other day, but im lucky with the milk. My son loves water...thank God. lol
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 11:50 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• 1-2 times a week. It depends on whether or not a Costco run is needed.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:52 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I go about twice a week. We plan all of our meals, so I do the bulk of the shopping during the first trip, and I have a second list for later in the week with the perishables that go with the meals that fall after that trip. It works well for me!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:55 PM on Jan. 16, 2011

• I have always shopped twice a month and that was with raising 4 boys close in age. I bought it and they learned to make it last because they knew I wouldn't be buying anything to replace it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• About once a week. The cupboards do get pretty bare though.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 3:52 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I end up at the store at least once a week.
    sarchasmicangel

Answer by sarchasmicangel at 12:11 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• once a week atleast....I have 13 and 5 yr old boys and they EAT!!! It is ridiculous!
    2boyz2pray4

Answer by 2boyz2pray4 at 11:39 AM on Jan. 20, 2011