Online Dating

I'm trying out the online dating thing.I'm wanting a long term relationship.So should I only date the men who have" long term" on their profiles?or should I give those a chance that have just" dating" on their profiles too?No bashing plz.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• It's up to you. You never know what something can turn into. I dated a guy who wasn't looking for anything serious at the time, but we just really clicked. DH was just looking for something casual, but I messed that up for him! LOL
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:20 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I partially agree with musicpisces - you never know what can happen. However, if it were me, I would try and stick to the men who had "long term" on their profiles, because that shows that they know exactly what they're looking for in their lives, and that they have clear goals for their relationships. These men are probably a bit more mature when it comes to relationships, and they are probably more likely to know what they want in a partner. They're the guys who will say, "Hey, I really am looking for a relationship and you're a great girl, but I don't think we really clicked, so I'm going to continue looking for now."
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 1:00 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• that is how i meet my husband.. but you just have to be careful too.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:11 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Thats how i met my husband too....dated a few before him that i met online. only 1 before was worth it you just need to be careful....i would give both a chance but let them know what you want up front.
    OurHeartsAwait

Answer by OurHeartsAwait at 2:52 AM on Jan. 17, 2011