Does anyone work from home?

Trying to find something decent to do from home to earn a little extra cash. My hubby works full time and I have two girls in school. One 8 month at home. Daycare is too expensive so any ideas would be helpful

jbond83

Asked by jbond83 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Money & Work

• http://mommyworksonline.blogspot.com/ and http://www.telecommutingmommies.com/ I found my current job, a legit one, on the second link. Good luck!
    SandyHack

Answer by SandyHack at 2:01 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Maybe try eBay? You have kids, so I'm sure you have a ton of old clothes they out grew. It can be very profitable. :)
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 12:25 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Have you tried selling on eBay?  It's great money for a little work! LOL!  Also, I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  If you'd like to, you can check out my Blog at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:32 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 22 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:40 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:29 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• There is an endless list of options, online and offline. Do you want an easy "job" or a complicated "business"? I work for a couple places, I don't buy or sell anything, never spend a dime, and don't have to manage a 'business'... Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:50 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I work from home but it's a business not a job. I'm an Indendent Distributor for Mia Bella's. I love what I do and earn good money. If you have ideas of what you'd like to do....you can always search here on cafe mom to find others that have that job/business and I'm sure they'll tell you about costs(if there are any) how many hours they work and so on.

Good Luck, Becky

http://www.howreb.scent-team.com/

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 11:35 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• My husband and I started our own business from scratch. Is this an option for you? Do you have skills you could easily use to start a business? Is there a niche in your area that needs filled?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:27 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Become a Juice Plus Rep. We have a childrens health study that makes it so easy to share this amazing product with parents and help our children live healthier lives.
    $50 start up fee
    Great cash bonuses
    Completely legit 17 year old company
    Reseached product
    Health and financial benefits
    www.mywellnessgirl.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 2:07 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I haven't ever found any on-line jobs that are for real, unless you have somekind of training like medical transcription. I started selling Scentsy to help us out. It works out nice for us because I can work off of mine and my husbands schedule. You don't get mega rich but I just started a few months ago and on my littlest paycheck made $50 for the month and my highest I made $250. I really love it, let me know if your interested! :)
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:28 AM on Jan. 17, 2011