What do you wish you would've done...

in the weeks before you gave birth to your first child?

Kelli1012

Asked by Kelli1012 at 12:26 AM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Gone to a movie, caught up on phone calls, stocked the freezer with meals that can easily be reheated and eaten with one hand, gone to lunch with friends, things like that. Maybe read a couple of books for fun.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:29 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Slept.  I wasn't sleeping very good so by the time I went into labor I was exhausted.  Then when I went into hard labor I fell asleep and woke up screaming in my hubs face, lol.  I didn't want that to happen again so I stayed up the rest of the time. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:36 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Gone on vacation with only my hubby!
    dkvhensley

Answer by dkvhensley at 12:42 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I wish I would have slept majorly, i didnt sleep well either...go out to a resturant by myself with my husband lol a restruant that doesnt involve paper placemats and crayons as table decor, laid in bed all day and watched movie after movie all day long, bought some sort of device that involved it sterilizing my bottles for me so i wouldnt have to stand there for half of my day steriziling my bottles. Yep, thats good.
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 12:46 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Been more careful about sticking to bedrest. But I had so much that I needed to do, and I had no help... and it ended up causing my son to be born 7 weeks early. He's healthy now, but I have no one to blame but myself for his prematurity.
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 12:52 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I wish someone would have told me my baby was breech and I would have spent my time trying to get her to turn around.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:08 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Sleep, spend quality time with hubby, secured my support group in case of complications
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 17, 2011