whats a good product or method to get your hair .....

whats a good product or method to get your hair to show its natural texture. my hair is straight if i brush it - it will stay straight. but if i brush it when its wet and go to bed it gets real wavy and pretty. i need to know how to fix it that way - i cant just sleep on it because it is kinda crazy lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• While your hair is wet put some mouse in it and bend over so your head is upside down, then scrunch and scrunch your hair all over, then, when it looks real wavy, blow dry ( on low ) while you're upside down and scrunching some more. After it's 95% dry, flip your head up and look in the mirror. I think you'll like the result. My hair is like yours, but i can make it look so curly that people ask me if i have a perm. Good luck :)
    Mrs_Bonsta

Answer by Mrs_Bonsta at 3:27 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• try washing it in the morning, and the putting some mousse in it. that should encourage the waves and hold it.
    MamaCass07

Answer by MamaCass07 at 9:46 AM on Nov. 13, 2008