phil and teds stroller owners?

It seems these are popular strollers amoung people who have two children. iv done a bit of research on them and find they are pretty spendy but seem like the stroller for me. Does anyone know of a website to get a good deal on one? Or store?

Jaxsmommy09

Asked by Jaxsmommy09 at 12:29 AM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Shopping

• I think amazon usually has fairly good deals on them..I'm not sure though. I love the idea of them, and if they weren't so darn expensive, it would be the stroller I use for a double. I've always just googled the stroller, and it'll pop up. Good luck and if you find any great deals let me know!!! Lol
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 12:38 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• lol no kidding they are super spendy. I got told by several moms on here they were AWSOME strollers well for that price they better be the best darn stroller out there lol.
    Jaxsmommy09

Comment by Jaxsmommy09 (original poster) at 1:01 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• great but expensive
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 17, 2011