Your very first boyfriend?

Who was your very first boyfriend, whether he knew it or not? No names, just some description or events.

Mine was another Missionary Kid with dark brown curly hair, beautiful brown eyes, a crazy grin with a little dimple peeking out. I was crazy about him from 3rd thru 6th grade. Then my family came back home to the USA and I totally lost track of him. Sometimes I wonder whatever became of him.

ChezBelle

Asked by ChezBelle at 1:05 AM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• I was a freshmen in high school. His name was Russell and we fell in love and I ended up giving him my virginity. We dated on and off all through high school and still keep in touch now. I miss being able to have him as a friend, but that is the way life is I guess.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 1:21 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• larry lockerbee. He was 11 and I was I was 10. Lordy bee I was nuts about him. My best friend and thought it would be clever of me to stuff my bra. I remember he tryed to kiss me and I freaked. I could not understand what the big deal was about having a BF.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 1:12 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• 5th grade boyfriend. I can't remember his name, but he liked me a whole lot more than I liked him. I just wanted to say I had a boyfriend to all my friends. No gross stuff at that age, except he once asked to kiss my cheek and I let him only once. Lol kid stuff...
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 1:10 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Had my first boyfriend right after I turned 18. Ending up marrying him and still with him 6 years and three kids later!
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 1:32 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I was in 2nd grade lol..we were the best of friends and we kissed..we grew up together basically..Cody. was his name .and I moved away..a couple dozern times and we never stayed in contact and about 10 years later we started talking again..and still do on and off..

I think hes the only guy my mom would EVER approve of me marrying!! hahah
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 1:49 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• My very 1st real boyfriend was in 8th grade and his name was Michael Alliman. We we're together for 10 months until we broke up mutually. I wouldn't say that I "loved" him though since I was still so young. I was more of friends with most of the guys at school than their girlfriend though... Michael was the 1st guy I really had any interest in... I was a late bloomer I guess lol (:
    starrdazzzle

Answer by starrdazzzle at 1:58 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• My first real boyfriend I'd had a crush on for months before we started dating. He was one of my close friends, and we spent a ton of time together. We finally got together 6 months later, and ended up dating for about 1 1/2 years. We still send each other the occasional e-mail, and we're both married with kids. We haven't seen each other in about 12 years (it was a nasty parting).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:04 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• he was my boyfriend in 7th grade, he was short, had glasses and freckles and short brown hair. It was an awkward "relationship" lol, we barely talked and just sat next to each other in school. I think i walked with him once on the way home from school.
    Melissa_anne

Answer by Melissa_anne at 2:27 AM on Jan. 17, 2011