big deal?

My SO has websites and they have profile information that display personal details and one of them is marital status, which he has not changed since we've been together and had a baby.. He says he just doesn't bother messing with those details, that he just checks his e-mails. I guess guys don't really think it's a big deal or something? Is it dumb that I think he should change it from single and if it isn't dumb, how do I go about asking him to change it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• Explain to him that it does mean something to you and would like him to have pride enough to change it.
    KlieneMutter

Answer by KlieneMutter at 9:50 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• yeah I don't think they actually care about those things, my husband also had a webpage and the profile said single, he didn't even think about changing it. He just checked email and looked stuff up. Its not a big deal. I did eventually change it for him though, he didn't care.
    Jenlos

Answer by Jenlos at 9:51 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I'd be pissed, but that's just how I operate. I notice that you didn't say "husband", you said SO... and been together & had a baby instead of "married"... so to be honest, if you aren't legally married, then he's single and there really isn't an issue.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• tell him to either delete the profile or update it to married
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:21 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• my hubby has an website that is promoting his colthing line for woman and he put this status as single at first i was heated because every where else he has put committed now he might feek like he is going to get more play by say that he is single we both know that he is not it is harmless let him know how you feel then go from there.
    elle2hot4u

Answer by elle2hot4u at 11:05 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i'd be irritated. change it for him. if he wont give you his p/w then I think something is wrong... you know?
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 11:34 AM on Nov. 13, 2008