How do i confront him about this?

I havent seen SO for 3 days and was in his neighborhood tonight and wanted to stop by but him playing video games w his friend was more important, i feel like he's not making me or our son a priority and my feeling are hurt. How should i handle this?

Logan17000

Asked by Logan17000 at 2:10 AM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• If he doing this now, in the future it will worse, dumb his sorry ass.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:01 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Sounds like you might need to find other fish in the sea. You shouldn't have to go through that hun. Being a mom is tough enough with out trying to make a man love you.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 2:12 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• he needs to grow up and get his priorities straight, or maybe they are... if so, you might need to find a new guy who appreciates having a girl in his life and doesn't take it for granted. He'll miss you after its too late, I'm sure.

Another option is to make yourself less available to him, don't show up or contact him for awhile. After awhile you'll see if he missed you or not, if you never hear from him, you got your answer
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:35 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Try doing it to him, have no contact with him for a few days and really stick to it, maybe then you will know how he truly feels about you and if you are wasting your time on him. Plus I hate it when grown men ar obbsessed with video games, a waste of time.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 7:32 AM on Jan. 17, 2011