Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Should I leave or stay?

My husband is on SSDI and I am unemployed looking for a job so we are around eachother all the time. He has never woke up with our daughter who is now almost 4 yrs old and I have told him I want him to wake up in the mornings WITH me and he still sleeps till 11. He recently started taking ANXIETY RESCUE MEDICATION for his panic attacks and he is taking to many and falling asleep at all hours maybe awake for 10 hours the entire day some days only 6 hours. When HIS SON is here he see's me more than his DAD and I have a problem with that. I have told him to change and he still has not at all. WHAT DO I DO STAY AND PUT UP WITH IT OR LEAVE? His Lazziness has been going on for 3 years now...


Asked by Mrs.Norris at 3:38 AM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Relationships

Level 13 (1,094 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • I think he should talk to his doctor and you should sit down and decide what is best for you right now he is unable to be the mate you married there will be levels and adjustment periods for both of you. He need counseling to go along with the meds not just taking the meds and you cannot do anything for him so now is the time for you to sit down and figure out because this can be a long road or a short side trip you have to figure out how much you can take and realize until he his meds are tweaked you might be alone and you have to decide how much you can take and do. GL Momma


    Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:32 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

  • iDK what can you live with? Can you and then will you leave? Many women can easily tell you what they would do. Really it is what you want. All impossible things some how become possible.

    Answer by rosetoes at 3:43 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

  • If its because of his meds than call his doctor! It just seems like there might be a solution here that you just haven't found yet. If he is taking to many of his downer meds tha call his doctor and tell his doctor he needs his meds reduced or stopped until he agrees to take them properly.

    Answer by usdragonflies at 3:50 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

  • If you love him, work it out with him. See the doctor, go to therapy together, try to come to an agreement on how things should be done in the house and hold each other accountable.

    Answer by at 3:59 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

  • Thank You every one I have alot to think about and you all have helped tremendously..(jope i spelt that right)...

    Comment by Mrs.Norris (original poster) at 3:07 AM on Jan. 18, 2011