What's the mst emberassing thing that hapened to you at work?

Some days I'm on house calls all day. So if I need to pee, I have to ask the people if I can use their bathroom. No big deal. BUT the other day I wasn't well, I knew that, but I didn't expect this horrible diarrheic outburst. I think, was stuck in the bathroom forever. You could hear it and -OMG- could you smell it. The old lady was okay with it, but I felt like sinking into the ground.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 3:54 AM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Money & Work

• I split my pants one time at work. The seam wasn't stitched right and I sat down and RIIIPPPPP.... from waistband to inseam all the way down the back. Luckily I had a sweater on my chair I could tie around my waist till I got home.

Although the time I passed out from low blood sugar in front of my boss and he had to catch me was pretty blushworthy.

Or the time I got stung by wasps (I'm allergic) and started stumbling and slurring all over the place. I'm sure people thought I was drunk. (Except my boss. He was also allergic and pushed Benadryl and water on me and checked on me hourly to make sure I was okay. He also offered to drive me home.)
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I work in a motel and one night around 2am this man started yelling down the hall as I turned the corner to investigate there was a man banging on a room door at the end of the hallway stark naked yelling at his girl friend to let him in. I know he's the one who should have been embarressed but i just froze for a minute in disbelief. She refused to let him and he got so loud all the other guest started coming out of their rooms I finally had to call the police.
    Die4Jesus

Answer by Die4Jesus at 4:54 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Loudly passed gas in front of a customer while bar-tending. I was pregnant at the time and it was out before I even knew it was coming.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:30 AM on Jan. 17, 2011