Would u send sexy texts?

Would you/do you send sexy text messages to your husband? I always worry someone else is going to see or get them somehow lol.

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 9:50 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would, and do. If someone else sees them or gets them at least they know momma is taking care of daddy at home =)~
    sdms

Answer by sdms at 9:52 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• YES! it is a lot of fun.... sometimes it catches him off guard and he calls me to tell me to stop b/c he can't concentrate. :) the way I see it; who cares who sees it or something, he is your husband and you are just keeping the flame hot. It can add a lot to your relationship b/c you can say things in a text that you might not be able to say to him out loud verbally.
    angeladh82

Answer by angeladh82 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I would and have almost everynight, lol!!!
    BubTinkMa

Answer by BubTinkMa at 10:49 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Yes I want to so bad but I am like you same reason.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:57 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I do, all the time!!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 1:23 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Husband, yes. Lover, no.
    Totally kidding, I'm 100% committed to DH. I do and I don't really care. It's not like posting them online or something. It's just on our personal phones. And we're married. We're allowed to have sex with each other. Heck, I'm nearly 8 months pregnant. Obviously, we've done it a few times :)
    I think it's pretty safe as long as they're you're own personal cell phones.
    littlevic

Answer by littlevic at 10:01 PM on Nov. 14, 2008