What would you do if hubby....?

What would you do if ur hubby and you were watching tv then you started to mess around and one thing led to another and you guys were alittle typsy and of sudden he wanted to take pictures of you naked. And you did.

Why do you think men like doing this sort of thing, I just did it for him I trust him but after your mind clears up theres always that question "what if"???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• lol sierra....cya?!!!!! My hubby takes pics of me all the time. I'd rather him have porn of me than look at other women! ; D It is harmless, you are his wife and he enjoys seeing you naked. Do like sierra said, get some of him naked! Of course it goes without saying, if he is sharing your private pictures shared in the sanctity of marriage, then that is more than wrong. When I call my hubby from cell to cell, he has a pic of me naked that comes up on his phone, we giggle because I tell him to stop licking the phone, it isn't waterproof! lol lol lol AND he wants me to call him all the time!  lol  Enjoy the spice in your marriage!

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 10:29 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• get drunk again and take pics of him. it's a two way street you better walk it
    sierra_617

Answer by sierra_617 at 10:02 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• It's your husband... I highly doubt that no matter how hot you are he wants other people to see you like that.... Just like men like to talk b.s., but when it comes to their wives they normally shut their mouths. I wouldn't worry about it... this is someone to whom you are married...
    AggieMamacita

Answer by AggieMamacita at 10:04 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• My hubby has taken many pics of me naked and little vids of me giving him a BJ. he is a trucker so he takes that on the road when he is stoped and needs a little relief. I don't mind, I know that he is not goin to show anyone else, its better then he getting a lot lizard (truck stop ho) or looking at other porn mags.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• whats the big deal? it skinky
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• me and my hubby ake flicks all the time good question i was in ur shoes about a month ago me and my hubby had taken pics on our cell phones and he had a nude pic of me as his screen saver everyday could see but i dont mind they all give him good conment on how pretty my body was. it made him and me feel good so dont worry wouldnt u ratter it be u then another woman?
    elle2hot4u

Answer by elle2hot4u at 11:00 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I HAVE TAKEN PICS OF MYSELF FOR HIM HE LOVES IT I TRUST HIM,,,,HE ACTULLY HAS THEM ON HIS DESK AT WORK,,,I WORKED HARD FOR THAT BODY
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 8:17 PM on Nov. 13, 2008