What did you like most in your pregnancy? (bobbys, hair, nails...)

My was my big bobby's. So sad they go away.lol pregnancy

Jamie8788

Asked by Jamie8788 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I loved having a good excuse to take a nap. lol. My boobs were scary porn star big and I hated it.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 10:01 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Breasts
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 10:02 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Everything. Exept heart burn, sickness, round ligament pain, and actually giving birth. besides all that.. it was great!!!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 10:02 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Hehe, I like my round belly. lol. I get a huge kick out of it. I think it's bigger now that when I delivered my first daughter. I heard that you get bigger because your muscles are streched out. I love "looking" pregnant! My fingernails also grow so pretty when I am preggers!
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 10:34 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I like the hair and nails, but I also LOVE the idea that I can eat whatever I want as much as I want and "i'm eating for two!" LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i miss feeling the baby move inside of me. it was always such a neat experience. O yeah and grossing out my older brother when at the end of my pregnancy my belly button popped out. lol.
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 10:41 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• All of me I loved being pregnant.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• lol...lucky b****! I could go without the boobies. I was already a D when I got pregnant with my daughter and when they got bigger, they didn't go away. I think the best part for pregnancy for me has been the improvement in my body image. I had an eating disorder for 10 years before I conceived my daughter and obviously I had to stop that to be pregnant. I used to stand in the mirror and look at my thighs and stomach and just get disgusted even though I was really thin. When I'm pregnant, I feel more accepting of my body because it is supposed to get big. You're supposed to gain weight. Its strange, I know, but I really do feel better about my body when I'm pregnant. Maybe because it is out of my control.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:16 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• What is a bobby?
    muddysuzi

Answer by muddysuzi at 11:52 AM on Nov. 13, 2008