Is kissing consider cheating? and would you ever tell your husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• Would you be upset if your husband kissed someone else? I would be so I wouldn't do it to him. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 10:05 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Yes ofcourse it is cheating...and I would not do it...so there for nothing to tell..
    In your case..if you want to be honest..I would tell him..good luck..you may need it.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:05 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Amen, sbastille! There is no reason to kiss someone and it doesn't "just happen", so you need to figure some things out. You're going down a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad path...
    AggieMamacita

Answer by AggieMamacita at 10:09 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• during my marriage I have kissed another man and had one of his closest friends kiss me. That was 5 years ago. and no I never told him. I knew it was wrong, at the time we were having alot of problems and I didn't want to make it worse by telling him. never took kissing any further and quit goin around those men, Just stop the behavior and dont take it any further, and I wouldn't tell.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• don't let these other women make you feel bad. Nobody is perfect. They also say thinking about another man is cheating, like we all haven't done that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• yes it is cheating. kissing, lap dances, online webcam sex. ..all of thsoe things some ppl accept are still cheating
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:17 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• speak for yourself anon....I NEVER thought about another man..and she should feel bad...
    It is called having a conscience.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:25 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i agree with the above. if you think its ok to kiss and flirt...then your morals need to be looked at and your conscience.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:30 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• lap dances, lol, thats cheating too uh, no maybe dreams I had a dream a hot one with a man I dont even know is that cheating too. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• the fact she came here t oask....shows maybe she has some guilty feelings. and tahts good...it means you have values.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 13, 2008