What is the most cherished memorie you have with your child??

his88angel

Asked by his88angel at 8:44 AM on Jan. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• When he beat cancer and we did it as a family.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:53 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Every smile, every time they have sat in my lap and fell asleep, any time we have just sat and held hands, any time they have sat in my lap and we just were happy to be close to one another, every giggle, every time they gave me a look of pure happiness and joy and amazement, etc.

There are so many. They are such small moments... but the largest memorable moments of our lives. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:20 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• That's a hard one. We have their firsts- like first word, first steps, first hug & kiss, 1st time they say they love you, etc. Then I have memorable sports moments, the graduation of my sons, the kids bringing home all A's. I dont think I could ever pick just one. And the best part is thatwe get to keep making new ones! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:58 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• on my wedding day, I put on my makeup and fixed my hair and I turned around and my baby boy got a glimpse of me and said "ahhh, beautiful"
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 3:20 PM on Jan. 17, 2011

• there are so many memories that I will always treasure, but the birth was the first memory that began this wonderful adventure.
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 17, 2011