If you make it blantantly obvious that you are breaking the law and using drugs, then shouldn't you get into trouble? adult content

I don't understand how someone could be part of a "Private Smoke Shop" group that BLATANTLY says "Marijuana Mommas" on the logo, and someone having a picture of marijuana as their avatar (especially on a site like this that screams I HAVE KIDS!) and yet nothing gets said or done.

Isn't that enough to have DFCS called on you? All someone has to do is befriend you and then turn your dumb ass in to the authorities.

Am I the only one disgusted by these actions and the fact that someone could put all that out in the open and nothing happen to them?

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 8:44 AM on Jan. 17, 2011 in About CafeMom

• People are doing this? Ignorance comes to mind.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 8:46 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Well just because someone has a picture of a pot leaf or a group called mj mommas doesn't prove they are smoking it. Yeah I know it screams it, but typically the person has to be caught in the possesion of the substance to get into trouble.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 8:53 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• luvmygrlz is right, they need to be caught with it in their possession or smoking it. It doesn't disgust me, I prefer to hear this than have mothers be totally drunk out of their minds with children around, now that disgusts me.

Answer by older at 8:57 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Perhaps they are advocates for legalization or decriminalization?
    I mean, come on, it's not like they are "Crack Mommas"
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 9:37 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• well very person chooses what they want to do
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:46 AM on Jan. 17, 2011