Im 15 weeks preg and 3 days and my urine smells so bad through out the day adult content

Im 15 weeks preg and 3 days and my urine smells so bad through out the day not to mention i go all of the time whats going on with me is something wrong

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 9:03 AM on Jan. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you need to drink more water
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 9:07 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Your pee should not be yellow and it should not stink. Drink more water, infact, drink water all the time it is the best thing for you., plus did you know that your made up of mostly water? It will help you in so many ways .
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 9:10 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Drink plenty of water, your urine should be as clear as the water you drink. The more dehydrated you are the stinkier it is. Also if you are drinking plenty of water and it still stinks then youu need to speak with your dr and rule out an infection of some sort. As far as you peeing all the time?? YOUR PREGNANT SILLY! Its only gonna get worse too! :)
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 9:16 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I agree with the upper posts. I saw that you mentioned you have to go all the time. Obviously baby is putting pressure on your bladder, but are you having any burning or pain when you pee? It could also be a sign of a bladder infection.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:22 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I agree it could be an infection
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Get your uti check out and drink nothing but water throught the day each day until you have the baby
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 11:01 AM on Jan. 17, 2011