Can you help me...grammer issue (childcare intervew thank you email)

I went for a 3 hour intervew (mostly playing with the kids) for childcare. I was told by some to write a thank you letter. She is interviewing someone else today so I was going to send a thank you so she might pick me. Here is it can you help fix the grammer or help add a little to it to make it sound a little better...

Hey Samantha it was so good meeting you yesterday! Your girls are so cute and sweet. Abby didn't stop talking about them after we left. I'm eager to work for you and keep your girls happy and healthy. If you have any other questions or concerns just ask!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Jan. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• I wouldn't start the email with "Hey". I would use
    "Hello, Samantha! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to meet with you and your children yesterday. Your girls are adorable and such a pleasure to be around. I am eager to start working with them and with helping you to keep them healthy and happy. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me."

Or something like that.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:22 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• make it sound as if you already hav ethe job and a simple note or thank you card works well. like i can't wait to see the kids again. type of stuff and yes it does alot to send a thank you.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:23 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Hello Samantha,it was so nice meeting you yesterday. Your girls are so cute and sweet. Abby didn't stop talking about them all afternoon! I'm eager to work for you and keep your girls safe,healthy,and happy. Thank you for giving me an interview and getting to know you and your children. If you have any questions or concerns,please feel free to call me at xxx-xxxx

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:23 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• I'm writing this informally since you said it was an email.....

Hello Samantha,

I really enjoyed meeting you yesterday and spending some time getting to know your children. Your girls are both so sweet. Abby had a wonderful time too, she couldn't stop talking about your girls after we left. I would really enjoy working for you to help keep your children happy and healthy.

I am always able to be reached via email, or call me anytime [CHANGE THE TIME IF NEED BE] at [INSERT PHONE NUMBER].

Sincerely,
    [YOUR NAME]
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:28 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• Layh's note sounds great and has the same message as yours. Good luck.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:31 AM on Jan. 17, 2011